East Sweden Convention Bureau
Do you need help attracting a national or international congress to East Sweden? Do you need assistance in presenting how one presents a proposal to the organisation? East Sweden Convention Bureau can assist you free of charge.
East Sweden Convention Bureau is a non-profit organisation with the aim of being a resource to facilitate researchers and others who want to arrange meetings in the region. We can assist you with physical, digital or hybrid events and conferences.
In East Sweden, more than 130 meetings have taken place in the region with the help of the East Sweden Convention Bureau since the start in 2012. Some examples of meetings are Nordic Climate Application Summit, Nordic Association of Forensic Technology, European Conference on Molecular Electronics and Congress of the Nordic Spinal Cord Society
This is how we can assist you, completely free of charge:
- Prepare a bid required prior to the decision on destination.
- Produce presentations of Linköping and Norrköping as convention cities.
- Prepare an initial preliminary budget for the congress.
- Invite the decision-makers for an information-gathering visit to Linköping/Norrköping.
- Provide marketing material such as brochures, film material and photos.
- Be a sounding board during the application process and before the decision.
Please do contact us!